Soma Biblia is an Evangelical Lutheran Literature Ministry registered in Tanzania. We focus on publishing, distributing and selling Christian literature all over the country through our book centres and mobile distribution network.
We are looking for a dynamic and focused evangelical Christian to be our next Editor.
· Developing and editing of our pastoral magazine Riziki
· Editing and proofreading work of all Soma Biblia publications
· Daily leader and instructor of our Bible correspondence course
· Performing other duties as may be assigned by the Publishing Manager
· University degree in Theology
· Excellent, creative writing skills
· Profound experience in all Microsoft Applications
· Good communication and negotiating skills in both Swahili and English
· Editing experience preferable
· Personally, you are innovative, flexible and solution oriented. You can manage your time and thrive on team work
· As Christian you love Jesus, follow him by faith in a dedicated life and share our call to spread the Gospel through literature
Place of work will be Sakina area, Arusha. Interested applicants who meet the mentioned qualifications are invited to submit a CV and a covering letter to:
Soma Biblia Arusha
P.O. Box 2696
Phone: +255 787 392 951
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th February 2018.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.